Just & Fair Mediation Blog (JFMB) is a publication of Just & Fair Mediation Centre providing information, news and updates on mediation around the globe. We have gathered together leading international experts to report on the latest developments. The result is a fresh, high-quality, and timely examination of the world of international and domestics mediation.
We welcome your comments. The blog format provides an opportunity for everyone to participate, but comments must respect our Editorial Policy. We also will be inviting guest bloggers to contribute from time to time.
Featured Blog Posts
- The Mediation Scene in Turkey, 16’th October 2020, by Professor Dr. Vahit Bicak (Mediator & Arbitrator & Attorney, Founding Partner of Just & Fair Mediation Centre).
- Reimagining the Future of Peace: The Power of Mediation and Restorative Justice, 2’nd September 2021, Interview with Professor Dr. Vahit Bıçak by Zoe Reinecke.
- Mediation for Commercial and Labor Law Disputes in Turkish Law, by Vahdet Talha Bıçak (Arbitrator & Attorney, Just & Fair Mediation Centre).
- “Mandatory Pre-Litigation ‘Commercial’ Mediation: Turkey’s Lessons for India“, by Abhijeet Shrivastava, NUJS Journal on Dispute Resolution 1 NUJS JODR 2 (2021).
- “Mandatory or Voluntary Mediation? Recent Turkish Mediation Legislation and a
Comparative Analysis with the EU’s Mediation Framework“, by Gurbuz Usluel,  J. Dispute Resolution 445, 477.
- “Principles of Mandatory Mediation in Commercial Disputes in Turkish Law with Determinations and Comments on its Applications“, by Dilek Cengiz, (2021) 70 Annales de la Faculté de Droit d’Istanbul 1. https://doi.org/10.26650/annales.2021.70.0001
- ‘Turkish Mandatory Mediation Expands Into Commercial Disputes’, by Tuba Bilecik, (Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 30 January 2019)
- “Turkey: Mandatory Mediation Is The New Game In Town“, by İdil Elveris, (Kluwer Mediation Blog, 3 March 2018)