Christian Hartwig, International Mediator
- Licensed and Certified Mediator,
- Bundesverband Mediation (the Federal Association of Mediation, the largest European Organisation for Mediation).
- Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation (ISCT)
- Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation (ISCT), The institute’s contact person for the application and dissemination of the method transformative mediation in German-speaking countries.
- Christian Hartwig – Transformative Mediation, Entrepreneur
- Dispute resolution services
- Training programs
- Independent and full-time transformative mediator
- Mediation trainer
- leading regular workshops on mediation and adequate dispute resolution at
- Tulane Law School in Berlin, Completed an international commercial mediation training program with Prof. Len Riskin in the area of ADR,
- The German Family Association, one year long training,
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in NYC, a mediation apprenticeship with Prof. Lela P. Love (YU)
- Transformative mediation trainings with Jody B. Miller and Prof. Joseph Folger,
- Bundesverband Mediation (BM) (The Federal Mediation Association), in order to further advance the use of mediation in Germany, volunteering for in the management of the specialist group of Transformative Mediation and Trainings.
- Served as a judge at international and domestic competitions
- The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Mediation Competition (ICC, Paris, 2021)
For other mediators on the panel, please click!