Choosing the right mediator is one of the most important decisions parties make in the dispute resolution process. Parties need mediators who understand the complexities, vulnerabilities, and variances of their cases and industries. The Just & Fair tailors its panels for these qualifications.
Our mediators are skilled to handle virtually any case, in any practice area. From complex medical malpractice matters to high-stakes business disputes, our mediators’ training, practice area knowledge, and grit allow them to resolve any case. Please click here to view the full panel of mediators.
The areas of expertise described below represent the major categories in which we have extensive experience mediating conflicts. Please call us if you have questions about your area of conflict as our practice areas exceed those listed.
- Expert Mediators on Commercial Disputes
- Expert Mediators on Employment Disputes
- Expert Mediators on Consumer Disputes
- Expert Mediators on Health Disputes
- Expert Mediators on Property Disputes
- Expert Mediators on Entertainment Disputes