Our mediators are people like you, who have also had to face challenges and obstacles. We understand the emotional stress that disputes can evoke, as well as physical responses that sometimes emerge. We have empathy and understanding for what our clients are facing, and work hard to generate a solution that is mutually-beneficial to both parties.
The Mediation Centre team also:
- Respond quickly to our client needs – unlike other options that may take up to seversal weeks to obtain a mediation date, The Mediation Centre can schedule a mediation in less than seven days. We can also offer urgent mediation services if required,
- Offer flexibility to our clients – we understand the challenges of juggling work and family obligations, and provide after-hours and weekend mediation options if required,
- Offer specialised services and knowledge in the area of family relationship breakdowns,
- Provide teleconference facilities for parties in different locations, and
- Have a wealth of legal experience in the areas in which we mediate.
The Mediation Centre has been designed to deliver a holistic service to our clients in a calm and supportive environment that encourages the best possible outcome for all involved.
Our goal is to get to the heart of the problem, define it and resolve it. We treat you as a person – not as a case number.
The Just & Fair Mediation Centre have both a virtual and physical presence. The centre have a number of functions, with priority on: promotion and raising awareness of all forms of dispute resolution, accessibility and improving the quality of mediators. The centre is a private-public place for information and signposting via a telephone number, website and building. For mediators, the centre provide access to training, peer support and best practice.